Department Name:Otolaryngology,Head&Neck Surgery

History of Department:In 1335-6 the first ENT clinic was funded in Faghihi Hospital by Dr Biedel.In 1337 the first ENT department started working in Faghihi Hospital by Dr Faramandfar. At this time the department had only one resident.In 1346 Dr Sholevar, Dr Sodagar,Dr Alavi ,Dr Davar and Dr Dabiri joind the department and ENT department was transferred to khalili Hospital.At this time the department had two residents.At present this department has scientific and educational activities in Khalili and Dastgheib Hospitals and has 7 academic staff and 16 residents.

Page Last Update   :  1385-10-14 14:02        Top of page Print version