MPH is an accredited international certificate indicating considerable theoretical and practical skills of graduates in the research methodology and epidemiological studies of health.
MPH department in SUMS medical school was founded in 2013. The target groups of the program are qualified medical students and SUMS faculty members.
Goals of the Program
The general goal of the MD-MPH program is developing students' analytical skills and preparing them to participate in a wide range of positions in the health and clinical care. The specific goals of the program are as following:
- The development of the students' managerial skills to cope with future health managerial duties
- The development of the students' analytical skills to practical resolution of the problems in the health system
- The development of the students' community-based skills
- The development of the students' research skills
- The improvement of the students' creativity and innovation